You’ll love life at The Legacy of Orangeburg.
At Orangeburg, you can live new adventures, rediscover passions, and enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle. Our skilled, friendly, and compassionate team members are available around the clock to provide you with personalized service..
The Legacy of Orangeburg employs a service philosophy rooted in the hospitality industry. We lead our staff to deliver the very best in accommodations, personalized attention, and exceptional service—24 hours a day, seven days a week. And we do it at remarkably affordable monthly rates.
Services and amenities include:
- Robust activities including a wide array of daily social, recreational, and educational programs
- Customized health and wellness services designed to meet individual resident needs
- Clinical services that allow us to provide the highest quality care so that residents can age in place
- Around-the-clock supportive services provided by a consistent team of caregivers and oversight from licensed clinical professionals
- Partnerships with licensed agencies to provide on-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, personal care services, and other skilled health care services
- Monitoring to help residents manage daily medications
- Top-notch dining program featuring chef-inspired healthy meals
- Varied, meaningful daily programming that focuses on spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, and social areas of life
Life at The Legacy of Orangeburg encourages activity, interaction, and socialization among residents. Some of the many amenities of our pet-friendly environment include:
- Support for medical, housekeeping, and transportation needs
- Innovative, evidence-based approaches to health and wellness
- Onsite Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- On-site salon services
- Programs such as yoga and Tai Chi that assist in promoting physical and psychological health
- Social activities including museum and theater outings, martini mixers, digital photography classes, and movie matinees
- Intellectual activities such as art classes, book clubs, computer lessons, and lifelong learning lectures
- Uplifting experiences such as poetry workshops and support groups to enhance overall well-being
Freedom. Choice. Quality. Everything you’ve been looking for in senior living is right here—among our breathtaking campus in Orangeburg, South Carolina.